Новости

III Евразийская научно-практическая конференция по пест-менеджменту

Уважаемые коллеги! Мы рады сообщить вам о проведении ...

Изменение цен.

Уважаемые покупатели! С 01 декабря 2017 г., происходит ...

Информация

II Евразийская научно-практическая конференция по пест-менеджменту

Уважаемые коллеги! Мы рады сообщить вам о проведении II Евразийской научно-практической конференции по пест-менеджменту, которая пройдет в ...

Аэрозольные генераторы холодного и горячего тумана: уникальные возможности и неоспоримый эффект обработки поверхностей

Аэрозольные устройства, работающие на основе диспергирования, идеальны для тех, кто занимается обработкой поверхностей, помещений, ...

Спасем больше жизней чистыми руками

По данным ВОЗ от инфекций, занесенных в медицинских учреждениях, ежегодно умирают 16 миллионов человек. Швейцарский врач Дидье ...

Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 
Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1
RSS
heard from a few people that there’s a good chance

Texas transfer Sedona Prince will petition the NCAA to play immediately at Oregon, she told DuckTerritory.com on Saturday morning. A former top 10 recruit, the 6 foot 7 center sat the entirety of the 2018 19 season after suffering a broken right leg in international competition last summer.

“I’ll be pushing for that waiver, she said in a phone interview. I’ve https://www.uobasketballjersey.com/customize-jersey-c-15.html heard fr om a few people that there’s a good chance that I’ll get it. They know the full story and know what’s been going on... If I do get that waiver, watch out, national championship here we come.

She won t be deterred if the waiver is denied, however.

I didn’t leave just to play right away, she said. I left to be at a better place and in a better situation. So if I do sit another year, then that’s another year of practice Keith Smith Jersey, getting healthy and getting back to the player that I was and the player I want to be.

“For me, my medical was what wrong at Texas. I was trying to find a place where I felt comfortable and can live for the next four years and be and where my career and health will be the best... It s kind of a perfect fit. I’m happy to be a Duck.

Regardless of when she plays her first minutes in Eugene, Prince will have four years to play at Oregon. She enrolled last year at Texas and used a medical redshirt.

Prince describes her leg break, which she suffered playing for Team USA at last year s U18 Women’s Americas Championship in Mexico City, as having been of the bad variety. The break was so gnarly that it s required mulitple surgeries https://www.uobasketballjersey.com/kavell-bigbywilliams-jersey-c-13.html, 11 months of rehabiltation and even a metal plate.

I didn’t just break my leg, like I destroyed it, she explained. I broke it bad. It took almost 11 months to heal it after two surgeries and a ton of intensive care.

But the healing is over , she says. She says her bones are 100 percent healed and that the pain has gone too. Now, she begins the process of getting back into basketball shape and into the form that had her among the most sought after prospects nationally during the 2018 cycle. At first she was worried about the possibility of never returning to that level, but tireless rehabilitation has curbed those concerns.

“I haven’t seen any changes, she said. I can still jump as a high. I can still run. It’s pretty awesome. I’m starting to feel like myself again on the basketball court. I can do the same moves. I’m a little bit slower because I haven’t ran in a while, but I feel the same. I feel like me https://www.uobasketballjersey.com/roman-sorkin-jersey-c-14.html, which is awesome.

I’m at the point wh ere I’m slowly being released back into full contact and play. I’ve been running and jumping and doing normal kid and athlete things. I’m feeling like myself again. This injury stuff is almost over.

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайт
Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 1)

© 1996-2019 'Дезснаб-Трейд

Яндекс.Метрика
Наверх